In this position, you will balance corporate, function, geographic and global/regional business needs in deploying HR programs to the business units, and collaborate with the global HR team to influence the design and implementation of HR initiatives and programs to meet business needs in your regions of responsibility. You will recruit, hire, train and manage HR Business Partner staff both locally and remotely with decision making authority in direction of team(s), programs, and functions.
- Drive and lead the organizational people strategy and initiatives at multiple sites in partnership with local senior leaders while maintaining strategic alignment between the business groups and HR functions.
- Drive organizational HR strategies and solutions which deliver business results and align to HR programs. Communicate in support of the rationale for current policies, programs and changes as they occur.
- Understand the impact of talent alignment to business needs - identify gaps in preparation for future needs.
- Act in a consultative role to enable and support organizational effectiveness and accountability to influence business outcomes.
- Partner with the local senior business leaders to enable performance management, leadership development and succession planning.
- Promote a high-performance culture - identify, engage, reward and retain top talent in both the business groups and HR functional groups.
- Develop and drive workforce and talent plans to improve business performance.
Site/Regional People Plan ownership.
- Promote alignment and collaboration across the organization, driving synergy and perspective, leverage common process and consistent messaging.
- Influence with HR analytics and presentation of metrics leading to discussion and informed decisions.
- Establish and managed budget for functional region.
Partner with global HR team to provide HR solutions to meet business needs
- Be the voice of the customer to HR and the face of HR to the customer, ensuring successful program and process development and deployment with global HR team.
- Bring the business back to HR - increase visibility to business; align HR team globally to business priorities and deliver relevant and impactful HR solutions to the business.
- Learn, leverage and influence HR best practices across business team.
- Anticipate and address HR related trends and issues impacting the business and provide insights, recommendations, plans, tools and solutions.
Partner with HRBP(s) on the implementation of HR strategies, programs and solutions
- Lead and manage global HRBP to drive discussions related to workforce and organization design changes and provide recommendations.
- Participate and represent HR in strategic business plan development and advise on implications of decisions.
- Partner in the development and implementation of the organizations HR strategies and programs in alignment with business objectives.
- Translate local business requirements into HR goals and actions, in line with the HR agenda, Company business standards and local, regulatory requirements.
Champion change initiatives, organizational values and culture; Enhance organizational leadership and effectiveness
- Engender a positive work environment
- Coach and influence Leaders help leaders be great
- Counsel senior business leaders on talent matters
- Model and instill the values within the business
- Identify business needs, lead organizational change initiatives and communication
- Enable site/regional collaboration between leaders and team members
Education Required: Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
Minimum 10 years HRBP leader experience
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, HR/Industrial Relations
Connectpro Management Consultants Pvt Ltd.
Contact Company:Connectpro Management Consultants Pvt Ltd.