1. Cooling system design and thermal simulation, include water and oil cooling.
2. Experiment planning, data collation, analysis of temperature anomalies
3. Specification discussion with customer
4. Co-work with mechanical and Electromagnetic engineers and lead the cooling design activities to complete the motor design concept
5. Good capability of data analysis to summarize CAE data.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
1. M.Sc or PhD in engineering, escpecially in Thermal-Fluid Science
2. Experience on electric motor thermal analysis in automotive business
3. Excellent knowledge in CFD, fluid dynamics and heat transfer
4. Excellent software skill in Ansys Fluent or other CFD softwares
5. Excellent communication skill and generate high level engineering report
6. Excellent language.
Connectpro Management Consultants Pvt Ltd.
Contact Company:Connectpro Management Consultants Pvt Ltd.