Role holder will be working based on project /resource requirements, leading HR projects/change requests as an Analyst, Customization Designer,
Configuration expert through gathering the requirement gathering, designing, configuring testing, UAT, transition and production support.
--- translating business requirements from the customer into a functional solution and designing the solution in PeopleSoft/LMS.
---imparting various trainings, demos and presentations to customers.
--- as a key team member in Corp HR solutions team.
--- in identifying new opportunities for helping processes based on changing business requirements by collaborating with HR functional
groups and business partners and obtaining stake holder support
--- by supporting HR users to improve data integrity within and additional systems taking feed from HR system.
1. Peoplesoft functional expertise along with implementation knowledge.
2. Working knowledge of the following Peoplesoft Modules: Core HR, Compensation Management, Performance Management
system, Recruitment, and Learning Management System
3. Excellent command of Microsoft Office
4. Ability to effectively conduct presentations and training sessions
5. Ability to influence and deal effectively with change management initiatives
6. Fluency in English
7. Ability to meet deadlines and cope with pressure
8. Ability to demonstrate initiative, influence and problem solving skills
9. Ability to lead Key projects independently.
10. Friendliness and ability to communicate with people at various levels .
11. Ability to work on all project phases including fit/gap, requirements gathering, design, configuration, and testing. To create business requirements documents, system configuration documents, detailed functional specification documents, test plans and test
cases, and user training documents.
12. High sensitivity and awareness of working with people of many cultural backgrounds
13. Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, deductive reasoning, and analytical skills
14. Ability to co-op with ambiguity, risk and changing direction in projects.
15. Certified Peoplesoft functional consultant (preferred but not mandatory)
2. Prior experience of working in a client facing role with responsibility for conceptualizing business requirements and designing solutions.
3. Demonstrated experience in delivering new business requirements and system enhancements on Peoplesoft/Success factors/Workday Platforms..(cloud / client systems)
4. A strong customer service mind set when dealing with both internal and external stake holders.
1. MBA degree with major in HR/Business (mandatory)
2. 8 to 12 years of professional experience with HRMS experience with at least 1 implementation
3. Good project management, communication, presentation, influencing and leadership skills
4. Able to create and execute project plans and implementations single handedly/independently.
5. Possess knowledge on core HR Processes
We will offer an opportunity to work in an environment delivering key projects for WW HR fraternity. With us you will experience great exposure in knowledge sharing, collaboration even in diverse culture and exposure ofdigitization of HR work area.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, HR/Industrial Relations