About the Company
We are 48,000 creators and makers of semiconductor technologies mastering the semiconductor supply chain with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities. An independent device manufacturer, we work with more than 200,000 customers and thousands of partners to design and build products, solutions, and ecosystems that address their challenges and opportunities, and the need to support a more sustainable world. Our technologies enable smarter mobility, more efficient power and energy management, and the wide-scale deployment of the Internet of Things and 5G technology.
- We are looking for a Manager- Treasury and Management Reporting for our operation in India.
- This position is responsible for handling Treasury operations of legal entities in India.
- This position is also responsible for Management Reporting of site cost.
- Treasury function:
- Develop & maintain excellent relations across hierarchy with bankers
- Manage Treasury activities including Fund Management, Working Capital Management, Financial Risk Management and Treasury Operations and Accounting
- Monitor foreign exchange exposures and initiate required hedging
- Responsible for timely and accurate internal and statutory reporting related to treasury operation.
- Management Reporting
- Understand and identify Key Performance Indicators
- Support in benchmarking and keeping tab on Industry standards
- Prepare cost forecast, periodic reports and flag anomalies and support in identifying improvements
- Analyze and report actual compared to forecast and follow-up on variances
- Develop Management Information and required Dashboard for site management
- Proactively seek opportunities for process improvements through ongoing review of processes / methods of data collection and report preparation to create efficiencies and eliminate non-value-added work.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant/CIMA/MBA Finance with 8-10 years of proven experience of handling Corporate Treasury matters.
- SAP working Knowledge, FI & CO Module.
- Excellent communication and networking acumen.
- Ability to multitask along with demonstration of commitment to continuous learning.
- Collaborative with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong integrity, ethics, and maturity to deal with critical and confidential financial information.
Role:Treasury / Liquidity / Equity Trading
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Risk Management & Compliance
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Com in Any Specialization
PG:CA in Any Specialization,MBA/PGDM in Finance
Connectpro Management Consultants Pvt Ltd.
The Company is a European MNC Semicon.
Contact Company:Connectpro Management Consultants Pvt Ltd.