- Safety Lead will handle the Safety function for the company and responsible for design and implementation of Health & Safety Management System across XYZ, working closely with the leadership of various LOBs.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities are given in the following paras. Other duties may be assigned.
- This position is responsible for ensuring that employees, strategic partners and third-parties (including employees and associates of XYZ and associated companies follow all company and statutory safety regulations, training, and any other requirements
- The EHS Manager will serve as a subject matter expert on all safety, compliance, regulatory and related requirements and provide subject matter expertise in Process Safety ensuring industry best practice.
- Institutionalize Safety culture within the organization
- Develop Safety Strategy and Safety management programs
- Set Safety targets and objectives
- Establishing and monitoring Safety performance indicators Both at micro and macro levels
- Design and Develop common risk assessment framework
- Improving Road Safety scenario to reduce incidents and fatalities.
- Design and develop Safety learning and development program for multi level organization
Serve on central safety committee; review and discus safety needs, provide updates, training, Hazmat, OSHA and related safety and compliance information.
- Provide assistance to all locations to ensure compliance with safety and environmental requirements.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the safety program using established goals and make recommendations, and implement corrective action(s) based on industry standards and best practices
- Site inspections and corrective action(s):
- Train and direct management to inspect facilities, work sites and equipment for violations and hazards.
- Provide direction to management on correcting identified problems in a timely manner.
- Follow up to make sure all corrective actions were taken and completed.
- Assist where needed
- Responsible for updating, maintaining and auditing location safety standards and procedures on a quarterly basis.
- Investigate all accidents along with other designated stake holders to determine the root cause and provide recommendations that eliminate or reduce future hazard or risk.
- Track and control inventory of safety supplies and equipment and work with division managers to keep adequate safety supplies on-hand.
- Assist with training for new hires and provide ongoing training of all employees.
- Coordinate conduct of training for all offices, technical sites, stores, warehouses etc of the company that promotes a safe, healthy, and secure work environment that includes emergency situations (like tornados, fires), use of the alarm system, and anything else necessary to promote a safe work environment.
- Develop effective training programs for managers/employees that will efficiently cover all needed/required materials.
- Serves as a safety/compliance liaison with outside organizations.
- Required Skills:
- Extensive knowledge of OH&S MS, NEBOSH and NBC, other governmental regulations and standards.
- Knowledge of instructional methods and training techniques
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of statistics, data collection and analysis.
- Knowledge of central, state and statutory regulations pertaining to Safety.
- Bachelors degree in safety or related field or equivalent work experience.
- At least 7 years safety management experience.
- Proficient in MS Office products.
- Lead Auditor ISO 45001 : 2018 and ISO 14001:2015
- International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety NEBOSH preferred
Salary: 25,00,000 - 40,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Functional Area:Environment Health & Safety
Role Category:Community Health & Safety
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Connectpro Management Consultants Pvt Ltd.
The company is the pioneer in Cellular Services.
Contact Company:Connectpro Management Consultants Pvt Ltd.