- In this position, you will collaborate with senior leaders and their respective teams to develop and execute their BU strategy along with activities to foster growth, innovation and organization wide effectiveness.
- This role will require an in-dept understanding of business strategy, priorities and the ability to translate them into a clear and precise HR agenda along with people and development goals that support the business.
- Strong leadership engagement and stakeholder management are key skills for success in this position.
- Work with senior managers to develop and implement HR plans and solutions to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
- Partner with business on organization design, workforce planning, succession planning, skills assessment and talent development Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience Provide real time and strategic employee relations engagement
- Work closely with management and leadership to implement corporate human resources policies at the business unit division level such as salary review stock renewal workforce planning etc;
- Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues
- coach select employees as needed in complex situations Partner on ongoing as well as year-end performance management processes with the BU leadership for constant improvement at an organization level; partner on complex performance cases/ situations.
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies and procedures
- Provide compensation support including approval of mid-year salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling
- 8-10 years of experience in an HR business partnering role Master's Degree/MBA in Human Resources Management or related field preferred.
- Experience leading, coaching, and mentoring managers Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Strong business and HR acumen, including problem solving and critical thinking Self-starter and result oriented and comfortable when dealing with ambiguity
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within and outside the organization
- Demonstrated experience in managing and influencing senior stakeholders in a matrix environment
- Great narrative writing skills and proven experience at presentingRoles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Role:Compensation & Benefits - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:Compensation & Benefits
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Connectpro Management Consultants Pvt Ltd.
Hiring for a leading Telecom Brand for Gurgaon location corporate office
Contact Company:Connectpro Management Consultants Pvt Ltd.