• Create and implement test cases by working with development teams
• Triage and analyze test results and incoming feedback to identify areas for improvement
• Ownership of overall quality for the features the team owns. This includes test planning, creation,
review, execution, automation, regression testing, defect management and test management during test
execution and release certification
• To identify and progress process improvements in test approaches in order to minimise the number of
defects reaching production and to minimise elapsed time in testing
• Automate tests using existing test frameworks and to enhance and develop new test frameworks based
on test requirements and integrate in CI.
• 4+ year of Toal experience in testing with thorough understanding of test principles such as
unit, smoke, functional (black box/white box), user acceptance , HIL and usability testing
• Atleast 2 year of experience in working in audio domain and creating test strategies accordingly.
• Exposure to testing tools such as, Selenium, QTP, Jira, Test Complete etc.
• Should have experience on Audio codec and algorithm testing and good in Fundamentals related
• Should have experience on Audio testing and measurements like Oscilloscope, Audio Precision ,
• Should have experience in Automation script development in Python(Audio testing) /Matlab
scripting to verify audio
• Hands on in scripting language Python and VB scripting
• Strong knowledge and/or working experience in Audio or Automative domain (Preferably
Compliance and Risk)
• Knowledge of Agile software development life-cycle methodologies
• Added advantages if experienced in BitBucket and Confluence .
• Ability to understand functional specifications from the customer perspective and design appropriate
• Experience of working with multi-cultural and geographically disparate teams
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with different levels of stakeholders
• Good knowledge of prevailing trends in testing domain for agile deliveries
• Ability to analyse defects and suggest corrective actions for early detection
• Hands on Revision control systems (Git, etc) and Continuous Integration systems (Jenkins,Bamboo etc)
• Deep knowledge of Product engineering life cycle
• Prior experience in coming up with automation frameworks and development.
• Willingness to travel to other location on need basis (10% of time).
• Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background
investigation and drug screen.
• Dedicated performer with the ability to advocate appropriately for product quality.
• Relentless learner with a dedication to learn new technologies and test methods
• Self-driven and Innovative to drive continuous improvements in Test process
• Resourcefulness in triaging problems and coordinating with multiple teams for issue resolution
• Strong written, verbal communication and inter personal relationship skillses and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Quality Assurance and Testing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Connectpro Management Consultants Pvt Ltd.
Leading Telecom product Development customer
Contact Company:Connectpro Management Consultants Pvt Ltd.