Technical Designer for XR
As a Technical Designer for XR, you will work at the intersection of Design and immersive media. You will be on the forefront of next generation experiences. You will also collaborate on work across media and technology. Your primary contribution will be in conceptualising, communicating and validating various experiences. You will work closely with a world class team of PMs, UX designers and Thought Leaders in this field to conceptualise and develop XR design solutions.
Experience Level: 4 years + (Including 1+ years of design for XR)
- Conceptualize, communicate and prototype Multi-Modal Interactions across devices.
- Validate UX concepts by creating appropriate level of prototypes.
- Create specs and assets that can be consumed by the dev team to ensure seam less transition between design to implementation.
- Actively participate and lead UX scrums focused on XR
- Collaborate and solve UX challenges together with your cross-functional leads
- Develop tools and pipelines to test design concepts around XR.
- Experience with Unity/Unreal to create interactive experiences.
- 3D generalist with intermediate to advanced level understanding of core areas like 3D modelling, Animation and UV mapping in software like Cinema4D or Houdini.
- A good understanding of user experience design best practices and workflows.
- Able to add value in design-thinking discussions.
- Ability to create prototypes (Lo-Fi and Hi-Fi) for AR/VR/MR experiences
- Degree in HCI, computer Science, Design for AR/VR, Game design or related fields.
- Portfolio of work showcasing samples of interaction design for mobile applications
- Ability to create interaction flow and wireframes based on high-level product spec
- Strong visual design or VFX skills.
- Ability to design and implement prototypes, mock-ups, task analysis, UX storyboards, style guides and navigational structures
- In-depth understanding of the design production processes and experience with the full game development cycle with shipped titles (preferably 3D games or applications)
- Strong communication skills
- Positive, creative and technical leadership traits
Role:VR / AR Designer
Salary: 20,00,000 - 35,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Other Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Other Graduate,BFA in Visual Communication
Connectpro Management Consultants Pvt Ltd.
A Korean MNC in consumer durables and Semiconductors.
Contact Company:Connectpro Management Consultants Pvt Ltd.